- Home >> Buying Guide
1. All prices, varieties, quantities are effective only by Email.
2. we sale are seedlings,and the standard size 50-70 cm height (after pruning size), 0.5 0.8 cm diameter,but some varieties will be different.If you need to buy the Large size plants,Please contact us.
3. All plants without pot,without soil,will be packed with moss or Coconut Coir and plastics,then packed in cartons that the plants will have enough moisture when they get you.
4. We guarantee our plants to be true to type and in healthy condition. Due to the nature of buying trees and shrubs, you are buying a root system and trunk that will quickly develop into an established part of your landscape. Damaged leaves are not covered under this warranty. This is a cosmetic issue that does not affect the health of the plant. It's a natural way that trees and shrubs protect themselves when exposed to heat or darkness. Just trim off any yellow or dried leaves and new foliage should start growing.
5. Deciduous trees will typically have minimal, or even no branching when young. In fact, we prune branches from juvenile trees in order to promote faster growth and higher branching later. This makes for a skinnier looking tree now, but one that will be taller and properly branched out in one or two seasons.Certain plants may be root pruned or have excess dirt removed in order to save customers money.
Must Read (Take Delivery):
We have been successfully shipping plants across the Australia, Italy, USA, Japan, France,Panama,Malaysia, Thailand, South Africa, Lebanon, Canada, Denmark, Dubai, India,Spain,and other different countries for the past eight years. It's rare that a problem occurs. But if your plant arrives in less than healthy condition, you need to notify us within five days so that we can assess the problem and try to save the plant.
1.Since plants are perishable items, all sales are final. Nursery stock cannot be returned without our permission. In all cases goods cannot be returned after they have been accepted, processed, improperly stored or planted.
2.All orders are final. We do not offer refunds. We do not refund shipping cost to customers to return their plants to us. By accepting nursery stock, customer accepts seller's terms and conditions of sale, which constitute the entire agreement. In no circumstance will our liability be greater than the cost paid for the customer's order.